PAMS - NHHMO (Non Half Hourly Meter Operations)
Salient have developed PAMS-NHHMO, within Salient's PAMS applications framework, to deliver all of the required business processes and interfaces that must be assured by Industry qualified NHHMO (Non Half Hourly Meter Operator) agent companies or by metering functional groups within Supply companies.
The PAMS Business/Service/Contract Model configuration at the heart of PAMS-NHHMO drives the fully automated executions of targeted and sequenced business rules that, for example :-
- Address the automation of the Business Processes and Interfaces that must be delivered by NHHMO agents as mandated in Elexon's BSCP514 and associated specification documents.
- Automatically address a range of NHHMO Business Process anomaly, stall and breakdown scenarios, adhering to Elexon guidelines and industry best practice.
- Model contracts and services related to both multiple Suppliers and multiple 'Meter Worker' field service agents against classifications of work required at meters.
- Model extended services by contract beyond baseline BSCP mandated processes, including, for example, extended/specific anomaly escalation processes, Smart only services, Smart extended services.
The automation of business rule driven procedures to complete steady state NHHMO end-to-end business processes and anomaly interventions serves to deliver the 'management by exception' design goal shared across all Salient system designs. Examples of anomaly/stall/breakdown interventions that can be handled automatically within PAMS-NHHMO include :-
- Manage retrospective business processes - appointments, de-appointments, missing/late or corrected MTD/SDI notifications from previous agent
- Manage 'Found' meter scenarios
- Progress and complete meter jobs where current MTD/SDI details unavailable
- Alerting 'Crossed Meter' scenarios
- Manage the issue of queries to Suppliers and NHHDC agents and their returns, resulting from MPAN anomalies identified at PAMS-NHHMO
- Automated PARMS reporting productions, including generation of audit trail of MPAN level contributors to reported serials
Click here to see a diagram of PAMS NHHMO positioning within UK metering services applications architecture.
PAMS-NHHMO is built within Salient's Generic Design Framework (GDF), providing extensive and flexible data reporting and data maintenance facilities. Design model data configuration and industry approved portfolio data maintenance facilities, together with superior and configurable business process status and portfolio data reporting and navigation are all provided via GDF facilities. Additionally, GDF enables the configurable positioning of 'button' driven initiations of approved intervention actions at report data presentations. Candidate data at a report may be selected to identify the targets for subsequent button driven intervention or appropriate action. Comprehensive manual intervention facilities further include the ability to create ad-hoc meter jobs, review/refine 'prepared' meter job request data, review/refine 'completed' job data returned by the meter worker system or AMM interface and the ability to complete the meter job manually at PAMS-NHHMO.
PAMS-NHHMO technical design, functional design and attractive licence fee costs combine to assure the best returns on investment and lowest costs of ownership (including low administrator costs) available in the market.
In addition to managing all of the required data flow interfaces between NHHMO agents and other BSC parties across Electralink's Data transfer Network, PAMS-NHHMO will manage the data interfaces required between the NHHMO agent and possible multiple Meter Worker agents and systems. Bespoke bi-directional interfaces can be accommodated very quickly as required. PAMS-NHHMO interfaces directly to Salient's RMS MWM solution and robust interfaces to existing client work management systems or to AMM facilities are available to meet client requirements.
PAMS-NHHMO is now in operation at an innovative NHHMO agent with significant and rapidly expanding portfolio. Salient's consultants provided key assistance to the agent over an accelerated Elexon Qualification project, through to effective mobilisation and operation of NHHMO services.
To review another of Salient Systems' Products click next
To see how Salient Systems could help you get qualified, click here
Key Features & Benefits
- Industry validated and qualified implementation
- Fully compliant with BSCP514
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Flexible interfaces to AMM, Field Work Management Systems ( SSL RMS or others ), multiple meter worker agents
- Built within PAMS framework
- Configured BSCP514 Business Process rules driven
- Automated Business Process completions
- Management by Exception design goal
- Auto resolution of particular process anomalies
- Flexible reporting, drills, graphs, data maintenance
- Consistent user interface
For More Information
To request more information click here.