PAMS - NHHDC (Non Half Hourly Data Collection)
Salient have developed PAMS-NHHDC, within Salient's PAMS applications framework, to deliver all of the required business processes and interfaces that must be assured by Industry qualified NHHDC (Non Half Hourly Data Collector) metering agent companies or by vertically aligned functional groups within Supply companies.
The Business/Service/Contract Model configuration at the heart of PAMS-NHHDC drives the fully automated executions of targeted and sequenced business rules that, for example :-
- Address the automation of all Business Processes and Interfaces that must be delivered by NHHDC agent as mandated in Elexon's BSCP504 and associated specification documents.
- Automatically address a range of NHHDC Business Process anomaly, stall and breakdown scenarios, adhering to Elexon guidelines and industry best practice.
- Model contracts and services related to both multiple Suppliers and multiple NHHDR agents against classifications of data retrieval work required at meters.
- Model extended services by contract beyond baseline BSCP mandated processes, including, for example, extended/specific anomaly escalation processes, Smart only services, Smart extended services, CReDO extended services.
Click here to see a diagram of PAMS NHHDC positioning within UK metering services applications architecture.
The automation of business rule driven procedures to complete steady state NHHDC end-to-end business processes and anomaly interventions serves to deliver the 'management by exception' design goal shared across all Salient system designs. Examples of anomaly/stall/breakdown interventions that can be handled automatically within PAMS-NHHDC include :-
- Apply corrections to mismatching MPAN MTD, SDI configurations
- Apply corrections to over-lapping agent effective dates
- Management of retrospective business processes - appointments, de-appointments, MTD/SDI changes, read history changes etc.
- Refresh NHHDA views of MPAN settlement data resulting from retrospective change/correction to portfolio data
- Generate deemed, reverse deemed reads in appropriate scenarios
- Recalculation of inherited EAC's where appropriate
- Manage the issue of queries to Suppliers and NHHMO agents and their returns, resulting from MPAN anomalies identified at PAMS-NHHDC
- CReDO extended read validations and corrections to pedestrian NHHDR delivered data
- Automated PARMS reporting productions, including the generation of audit trail of MPAN level backing data contributing to reported serials
PAMS-NHHDC is built within Salient's Generic Design Framework (GDF), providing extensive and flexible data reporting, report drills and data maintenance facilities. Design model data configuration and industry approved portfolio data maintenance facilities, together with superior and configurable business process status and portfolio data reporting and navigation are all provided via GDF facilities. Additionally, GDF enables the configurable positioning of 'button' driven initiations of approved intervention actions at report data presentations. Candidate data at a report may be selected to identify the targets for subsequent button driven intervention or appropriate action. Comprehensive manual intervention facilities further include the ability to create ad-hoc meter read requests and manually submit meter read results.
PAMS-NHHDC technical design, functional design and attractive licence fee costs combine to assure the best returns on investment and lowest costs of ownership (including low administrator costs) available in the market.
In addition to managing all of the required data flow interfaces between NHHDC agents and other BSC parties across Electralink's Data transfer Network, PAMS-NHHDC will manage the data interfaces required between the NHHDC agent and possible multiple NHHDR agents and systems. Bespoke bi-directional interfaces can be accommodated very quickly as required. PAMS-NHHDC interfaces directly to Salient's PAMS-NHHDR and RMS MWM solutions and robust interfaces to existing client work management systems or to AMR facilities have been delivered to meet client requirements.
PAMS-DC is now in operation at two innovative NHHDC agents with significant and rapidly expanding portfolios. In both cases, Salient's consultants provided key assistance to each agent over accelerated Elexon Qualification projects, through to effective mobilisation and operation of NHHDC services.
To review another of Salient Systems' Products click next
To see how Salient Systems could help you get qualified, click here
Key Features & Benefits
- Industry validated and qualified implementation
- Fully compliant with BSCP504
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Flexible interfaces to AMR, Field Work Management Systems (SSL RMS or others), multiple meter reading agents
- Built within PAMS framework
- Configured BSCP504 Business Process rules driven
- Automated Business Process completions
- Management by Exception design goal
- Auto resolution of particular process anomalies
- Flexible reporting, drills, graphs, data maintenance
- Consistent user interface
For More Information
To request more information click here.