The difference between Salient Systems and most IT companies is our belief that business success is best derived from the development of mutually beneficial relationships between the parties – Salient Systems, its customers and its employees - and not from strict cost control and maximization of short-term opportunity.
This approach means we have healthy, trusting relationships with our customers and employees who believe that we have a genuine interest in their long-term career development.
In summary we try to develop an environment where work is conducted in a pleasant environment, to a high professional standard and on behalf of customers who trust and appreciate our efforts.
- Established, stable company.
- Recognised leader in it’s field.
- Excellent salary package including pension contribution.
- 20 days paid annual leave (in addition to all English Bank Holidays).
- Casual team based environment.
- Excellent team support.
- Regular career reviews.
- Company funded career progression training.
- Twice annual salary review.
- Discretionary bonus awards.
To read more about Salient Systems, click next
For More Information
To request more information click here.