Business Analysis & System Design
Salient Systems Business Analysts have proven expertise in Business and Systems Requirement Gathering within a variety of business environments.
Our preferred approach to Business Requirement Gathering uses our expertise and previous specific experiences to run effective user workshops. Our Business Analysts work closely with the Client's Users and, through a series of facilitated workshops, capture user requirements which are then documented using Universal Modeling Language tools and techniques. This approach ensures user involvement throughout the full development life cycle as well as ensuring full understanding and verification of user requirements.
Our System Designers have demonstrable expertise in the design of large-scale, market leading business solutions. Systems are designed as deemed appropriate to complement the Client environment with cognisance of the future business objectives. Existing delivered solutions include ‘n’ tier industry standard component based architectures and large-scale Oracle database centric systems.
Analysis and Design tools used by Salient Systems:
- Analysis and Design patterns
- CASE tools, including Rational Rose and Select Enterprise
To review another of Salient Systems' Services click next
- Experienced Business Analysts in a wide range of business sectors
- Adopting collaborative techniques with Client stakeholders
- Adopting range of Client preferred formal and modern techniques to record business requirements and analysis outcomes
- Produce specifications that Client and Application Designers can understand and Test Analysts can verify
For More Information
To request more information click here.